Gigi & Sons is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Gigi & Sons may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from: 18th April 2016
What we collect
We may collect the following information via submission on the “Contact” page:
• Contact information including email address
• Your enquiry details
Time of visit, pages visited and time spent on each page/visit.
1. Type of browser used.
2. Type of operating system and some software settings.
3. The referring website (for example, if you visit the site via Google – the search term used).
4. IP address or host/domain name. This may include:
a. Internet connection speed.
b. Geographical data.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a response to your web enquiry:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.